STEP 1 – Initial Application
- Submit Application form with all supporting documents.
- Application form is available online or at the school
- Forms may be submitted via email, fax or dropped off at the school.
STEP 2 – Assessment
- Once the school has received the fully completed application form, the learner will be invited to the school for an academic assessment, according to the grade the learner is applying for.
STEP 3 – Feedback
- The admissions team meets to discuss the results of the learner’s assessment.
- A decision is made
- The Parent/Guardian is then informed of the decision.
- Further information is then provided for the successful candidate and the date on which the learner may start school is given to the parent.